Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Retseliney, Premium Spiralizer Bundle - Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Pasta Maker


After using this Spiralizer, I was very excited.Since discovering spiralized veggies, I am hooked. There are a ton of different veggie pastas that you make using this. What is fantastic about this Spiralizer is 1) size and 2) how easy it is to clean. I love that this came with it's own cleaning brush, it makes it very easy to clean those hard to reach places. I've used this spiralizer to make pasta with zucchini pasta dish and it was delicious. I think I will be using this a lot in the future, it is so easy to use and easy to clean and it hardly takes up space in my kitchen drawer. It is a great additional kitchen gadget. I also love that this came with a jar opener for those jars that are hard to get open!! This spiralizer bundle is definitely worth getting.

Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00p8ejmj8

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment