Tuesday, July 21, 2015

EkSel BBQ Grilling & Baking Mat Review


My husband loves to BBQ and I love to eat it. We love to take advantage of the summer and try to grill at least once a week. We have used grill mats in the past that weren't very large, and food would end up falling between the grill.

These ekSel BBQ Grill mats are just what we needed. It makes grilling easy and cleaning up a breeze. You can hand wash or throw them in the dishwasher. They are non stick which is perfect because there is nothing worse than food that sticks. You can use these on the grill or the oven. They are great for times when I want bake or roast vegetables in the oven. While parchment paper and aluminum foil is great, it can get expensive. They are BPA free which is a huge plus. I don't have to worry about harmful toxins that can affect my family and I. The only thing that you can't use these for is cutting. We have used them several times for both grilling and in my oven and they have held up really well. It also comes with an eBook with a variety of delicious recipes.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these grill Baking Mats.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LOQNEK2

 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm74093e762e3747d3965126f98cbe4e57

No comments:

Post a Comment