Monday, November 30, 2015

Set of 2 Musical Wind Instruments for Kids Review





 I grew up listening to music and as I got older taught myself how to play instruments. I thought that this Homeco musical wind instruments would be a great set to get my three and six year old children interested in music.

This is such a great set for any kid to have. This set comes with both saxophone and trumpet. The saxophone had eight color coded keys and the trumpet only had four. Both toys are light weight and easy for a small child to pick up. The box does have a few songs for them to play or they can make up their own. These are plastic but with proper care should last a very long time. The best thing about this set is that in order for a child to get the keys to make a sound they have to actually blow into the instrument, like a real one. I love that it doesn't play an annoying note by simply pressing down on the note. This set would make a great birthday or any kind of gift for any child.

Overall, I am very pleased with my little one's new musical instruments and would recommend it to anyone.

Get yours here:-->  http://www.amazon.com/Click-Play-Musical-Wind-Instruments/dp/B016TS9O8A/ref=lp_11103437011_1_14?srs=11103437011&ie=UTF8&qid=1447428559&sr=8-14


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment