Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Crown Coast Review





I have gone thru quite a few umbrella's over the years. They have broken because how cheap they were made, or just simply because of strong winds.

The first thing I noticed was how compact this umbrella is, which I happen to love. I am not a fan of large bulky umbrellas. With the Crown Coast umbrella I can easily stick it in my backpack for school, purse or keep it in my car. The button automatically opens and closes the umbrella. Even on windy days, I don't have to worry about my umbrella messing up. If the canopy happens to turn inside out the bars won't break, which is pretty great.The umbrella does comes with its own case that holds the umbrella safely. You don't have to worry about it getting damaged or dirty. The handle is very sturdy, comfortable, and easy to hold. The handle also has a loop where you can hang on a hook to put away.

Overall, I am very pleased with my new crown coast umbrella and know that I will be shielded from the rain or sun. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. They come in three different colors and are for people of all ages and genders.

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015ILHPX0

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment