Sunday, January 31, 2016

8 X 8 US Art Supply Canvas Review


I have been redecorating my son's side of his room for the last few months, but needed different sized canvas's to do his spider-man themed. I could have went out and bought wall decals, but wanted to personally hand paint and hang them up because it gives his room a unique feel to it.

I have owned several US Art Supply products and knew that these canvas's weren't going to disappoint me. These canvas's don't' have the stretch material all around. The canvas is flat, which is perfect for all my painting projects. What I love about these canvas's is that there is a place in the back of them that allows you to write info on. These 8 X 8 canvas's are perfect for any sized projects. I found painting on them was fairly simple and I loved how the paint settled on it. My paint glided smoothly throughout the canvas and looked very beautiful once it dried.

Overall, I am very pleased with this set and would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone who likes to paint.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PUZFKYG

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment