Wednesday, January 27, 2016

US Art Supply 82 piece art kit set


I had gotten my daughter's each their own set of art supplies and decided I wanted to get my nephew something nice as well. He really loves to draw and paint. I thought this would be the perfect gift for a nine in a half year old.

The first thing that I loved about it is that it's 82 pieces of colored pencils, pastels, and watercolors. It also comes with brushes and other art supply accessories. There is a slot for everything which keeps this set very organized. The wooden box that it comes in is very beautiful and something that will last forever. It's actually a lot nicer than I was originally expecting. The colored pencils color beautifully on paper. The oil pastels aren't exactly what I remember oil pastels being, but are great for someone just beginning to experiment with them. I do think that this set would be the perfect gift for both adult and child and a great beginner or expert set.

Overall, I am very pleased with this US Art Supply set and would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E3EXC7M

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment