Monday, January 25, 2016

BabeMallInc's Cartoon Faucet Extender


My son just turned four and on the smaller side. We always encourage hand washing, but I hated him standing on a stepping stool out of fear of him falling off. When I saw this cartoon faucet extender I thought this was such a great idea. This faucet extender was very simple to install on to my bathroom sink faucet. When the water is on it shoots from the trunk downward making the water within reach for my son. The hard plastic makes cleaning this elephant simple. I don't have to worry about mold or other gunky stuff growing on it. I now have to order one for my upstairs bathroom. Overall, I would recommend this cute little faucet extender to anyone who has smaller toddlers/children so that hand washing isn't such a tedious task.

Get yours here:--->  http://www.amazon.com/a/dp/B012RYAK0Q

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I so want to have it although not for my kid but for myself. Loved it, it just awaked inner kid of me. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete