Monday, January 4, 2016

USA Art Supply 4x4 Art Canvas Review



I have been working on redecorating my son's side of his room for the last few months, but needed small canvas's to do the letters of his name. I wanted to personally hand paint and hang them up because it gives his room a unique feel to it.

 I have owned several US Art Supply products and knew that these canvas's weren't going to disappoint me. These canvas's aren't like other canvas's that have the stretch material all around. It's more of a flat canvas, which is perfect for my painting projects. These canvas's don't have a space where you can write your name, date or info on your painting. These 4 x 4 canvas's are perfect for small art projects. I found painting on them was fairly simple and I loved how the paint settled on it.

Overall, I am very pleased with this set and would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone who likes to paint. I will be updating my post once I have completed his name pictures.

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019A5PXXO

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I really like to paint and seeing such a good review, I will also get it very soon because I have to complete an art project for school. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete