Thursday, January 7, 2016

.

I have a small 19 inch TV sitting on a night stand. I needed something to elevate it so that I have better viewing when I am laying down or just sitting on my bed. This adjustable monitor stand is the perfect size for it. This was very simple to put together, all you have to do is snap the bottom pieces at the bottom and you're good to go. There is no additional hardware needed, which is huge plus. This is perfect to elevate a computer screen, printer, laptop, or small TV. This helps to keep things organized and clutter free. I am able to store my remotes and other things underneath the stand to help finding them easier. This stand is a lot sturdier than I was expecting and very well made.

Overall, I am very pleased with my new adjustable monitor stand and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reliable stand to put their monitors on. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment