Wednesday, February 10, 2016

500 mil oil diffuser Review



I have several oil Diffusers and I can honestly say that this one is by far my favorite. What I love about it is the water capacity. This hold up to 500ml of water. That's up to 10 hours which is more than my time than my other diffusers. The diffuser itself is very simple to set up. You just plug it in, fill the water, add your essential oil of choice and on it goes. It comes with a measuring cup so it make pouring water into the reservoir easier. I love the color choices that this diffuser has, it makes a great environment to any room. I personally love diffusers because I think they are a much better alternative to using aerosol canned air fresheners and candles. With diffusers you don't have to worry about breathing in bad toxic chemicals. These are great to give as a gift or just keep in your favorite part of the room. Overall, I would definitely recommend this diffuser to anyone looking for something affordable to freshen up their homes.

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/Ultrasonic-Humidifier-Aromatherapy-Essential-Nightlights/dp/B0191D8HJ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453690241&sr=8-1&keywords=oxyled+oil

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Oil diffusion is biggest problem for so many women out there specially in summers. It seems very helpful product, I recommended it to my friends as well get pimples due to oil diffusions.

    ReplyDelete