Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ohuhu Licence Plate Frames Review



I recently purchased a car and was looking for something to make my car look and feel like mine. When I saw these license plate frames I couldn't resist. I personally think that they look great on my car. They were really easy to install and took less than 10 minutes because we had to figure out what went where. My husband has a power drill which made installing them a little easier. They came with everything I needed to screw and mount them on my car. This is a set of two, so you get one for the front of your car and one for the back of your car. What I love about them is how shiny they are. They really sparkle and stand out. I do think these are more for a woman's car than a man's, unless he likes a little sparkle. I was impressed with the quality of the license plate frames and would buy them again if I had the option.

Overall, I am very impressed with my new frame plates and would recommend them to anyone.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015XPVBTK

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, those are really wow. Their shiny silver color will impart a very eye catching look and every one will have an admiring look at you.

    ReplyDelete