Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Battery Organizer review




Have you ever had batteries laying around and wondered if they are old, new, or working? Well this little battery organizer is such a huge help when it comes to finding that out. Prior to having this this battery holder/organizer I was stored all my batteries in my junk drawer. No matter how many times I organized which batteries were new they'd get mixed up because my family likes to throw in old ones in there as well. This organizer comes with two screws that you need in order to mount it to the wall. Some people may prefer to keep it stored in another place, but I love that this is out of reach for my children and also helps to find which batteries are which. These do hold 72 batteries, which is quite impressive. They hold different sizes, which is very convenient. My favorite thing about this battery tester is that when you need to test a battery all you have to do is take the tester off of the organizer. When you are done you just slide it back in place. The tester has three levels of battery power: Replace, Weak, and Good. It's a great way to know what condition your batteries are in. Now more guessing and also no more batteries just roaming around places. I would recommend this battery organizer to anyone and everyone.

Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z9J0Y1C

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative article about batteries and letting us know more about their usages. Keep sharing these types of article and help us.

    ReplyDelete