Saturday, February 13, 2016

Carbage Review




 I don't know how many times my kids have finished a water bottle and left the empty bottle just thrown around in the car. There are also times when I have recipets and need somewhere to throw them. I had a "cargbage" before but it wasn't well made and didn't last very long. When I saw this one, I had to have it. What I really love is the quality of the carbage, the material is a lot nicer than I was originally expecting. I inspected it and there is no loose threading. There are side pockets where we can store water bottles or other things. The front pocket is also great to hold trash bags or paper towels. I love that this one opens and you can easily close it. It was easy to put on my seat. The best part about this is that it came with a few trash bags of it's own. Overall, I am really in love with my new carbage and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.



 Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Can-Best-Litter-Easy-Install-Clean-Waterproof-Organizer-Perfect/dp/B01ABVOJR2

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. The carbage looks very useful and after reading the reviews of the writer, I am tempted to get one for my car too. I would recommend everyone to read this article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are giving a good message to the world. We should always teach our children to not to throw carbage onpublic places. Keeping carbage bags with you is best option.

    ReplyDelete