Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Orksun Light Review


My children always have to have a nightlight on at night because like most kids, they are afraid of the dark. I plugged on into their bathroom socket and also one into their bedroom socket. When I turn the lights off in the bathroom the light goes on, and when I turn it on it goes off. The one in their room never really shuts off. It sort of stays on but dimly. Like others have mentioned, the lights never really turns off. The lights are a little smaller than I was originally thinking. The light is a little stronger than a dim one. For the price these are worth it and I may get a few more for my hallway which is dark even during the daytime.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Improved-Orksun-Automatic-Bright-Precision/dp/B00WUX6S2O

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment