Friday, February 5, 2016

KUKPO Measuring Set Review


I have owned so many measuring cups and spoons in my lifetime. The Kukpo measuring kitchen set is by far my favorite. What I love is that this is a complete set (measuring cups and spoons). The set is stainless steel so I don't have to worry about it rusting up down the line. The quality of these measuring spoons and cups is far better than the ones I have bought at the store. They aren't something that is going to break later down the line. They come with the basic measurements that most recipes calls for. They also come with a binder ring so that you can store them together and hang or keep together in a kitchen drawer. The handles are made of silicone so it makes gripping a lot easier. I don't know how many times I have dropped a measuring up because of the handles. Each cup has a small spout that makes pouring that much simpler. These are very simple to clean although I haven't tested them out in the dishwasher and not sure they would hold up well in it.

Overall, I am very pleased with my new measuring cups and spoons and would definitely recommend them to anyone who loves to cook or bake. These are a great kitchen addition.

Get yours here:----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014EN39GU

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment