Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Ailihen Foldable Headphones Review

.

I have owned so many headphones in my life and hated about half of them. I have very sensitive ears and have a hard time finding ones that are comfortable over my ears. I am not a huge fan of headphones that you have to put inside of your ear. I have trouble finding the right fit for me, so I prefer over the ears headphones.

These Ailihen headphones are very nice. They are comfortable over the ears and don't leave my ears feeling sore after a while of wearing them. I am very impressed with the quality of the headphones. I personally think these are perfect for both adults as well as children. They are adjustable and also foldable which is great when it comes to storage. This works great on any mp3 player, phone, etc. The only feature I haven't used on these headphones is the microphone. The sound that comes from the headphones is crystal clear. There is no breaking up or distortion. These headphones come in five fun uni-sex friendly colors. These are also the perfect for both children and adults.

Overall, I am very pleased with these headphones and would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone that is looking for a new pair of headphones.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Ailihen-Lightweight-Headphones-Adjustable-Smartphones/dp/B015WBVKN2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=headphones

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment