Sunday, October 11, 2015

Ohuhu Shower Head Review


I am very impressed with the Ohuhu jumbo shower head. My husband and I had been wanting to replace the shower head in our guest bathroom and when we got the chance to own this shower head, we couldn't pass it up.

It was very simple to install, and we didn't need any kind of special tools. The shower head does fit all standard shower hose. The shower head is larger than the previous we owned (6.25'' to be exact). I do love and am impressed with the water pressure that comes out of this shower head. I love how gentle it is on our bodies and heads. I am not one who likes a strong shower head. I love that it evenly shoots water out of it, unlike my old one that sprayed everywhere but us.

Overall, I am really impressed with this shower head and would recommend it to anyone looking to replace an old shower head. You can't go wrong with this one. You will love it.


Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R7JZ7UA

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment