Friday, October 16, 2015

SantaMedical Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Review



I have four small children, when they are sick it is very hard to get them to sit still while I take their temperature. I needed something that was going to be fast and a less invasive way of taking their temperature. I decided that I would go ahead and give this SantaMedical non-contact thermometer a try. Although I just needed it for my kids, this thermometer can read body, surface and room temperature.

You can easily convert it to Celsius or Fahrenheit. The beeping sound is and can be annoying, but there is an option to turn it off, which I think is great for sanity sake. I do like that the readings are displayed on the screen. This also saves previous readings (32 to be exact), which is great if you have a sick kid and need to remember what the last temperature reading was. It also comes with a little bag to store in, this also is great if you are taking it with you on the go.

My son was recently sick and had a fever. I took his temperature with this non-contact thermometer and it was 100.5. When I went took it with the ear thermometer it read 100.2. So, it wasn't off by that much. I think this is a great thermometer if you have small children, are a nurse, home health care provider, nursing student, etc. Overall, I am very pleased with this thermometer and would recommend it. I haven't had any problems with it, but if anything changes I will update my review. So far, so good.

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/SantaMedical-RY-230-Non-Contact-Infrared-Thermometer/dp/B006JTNXDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443054381&sr=8-1&keywords=thermometer

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment