Monday, October 26, 2015

BabeMallInc Tattoo Tights Review


I love leggings and can wear them anytime of year. I am not really one to order any kind of clothing because most time than not they are not true to their size. When I ordered and got the BabeMalllnc fashion pantyhose I didn't have much expectations.

They are much cuter in person than I originally thought. They fit well, but you will have to wiggle them over your butt. Once on they are comfortable. The top part is a different shade than my natural skin color. These fashion pantyhose come in a variety of fun designs. These would look cute with a skirt, short dress or even shorts. They survived my washer. I just put them in a delicate bag and wash on a gentle cycle. I just wouldn't recommend you drying them in a dryer. These are meant to be hung dry.

Overall, I am very pleased with these Babemallnc fashion pantyhose and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to change up their look.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W3HQ5VQ?ref_=cm_rdp_product

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment