Monday, October 26, 2015

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser Review



I have a large oral irrigator that I love, I just don't like having to keep it plugged in while I am using or that it takes up so much space. What got my interested in wanting this Gurin oral flosser/irrigator was that it's rechargable and that it's a smaller size. It comes with two different interchangable tips that are two different colors (great for two people to use) and the charging cord.

When it first came I charged it for the recommend time before using. The water reservoir is suppose to be large, but I personally don't think that's the case. I did have to refill it quite a few times while using it. I do recommend that if you're not going to use it on a daily basis that you try to get as much water as you can out of the reservoir and let it air dry. This will help so that it doesn't grow any mold. This water flosser isn't actually quiet. It's just as loud as the larger oral irrigator that I have. It does have powerful water pressure, but it also does tends to shoot water everywhere. There is three: normal, soft and pulse. I personally like the soft setting because the normal setting is too strong for my liking and ended up hurting my gums and making them bleed. It did help to get my clean teeth and gums clean, but I would still recommend flossing with regular floss.

Overall, I would recommend this if you're looking for a inexpensive oral irrigator. It does getting some use to, but I definitely think it's worth getting.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XQ21G1Q?ref_=cm_rdp_product


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment