Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mother's Vault toothbrush Review


I use a electrical toothbrush that I and while I love them, I decided I would give this Mother's Vault biodegradable Eco-friendly toothbrush a try. I was intrigued because I didn't know that one existed.

I have been using this Eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush for about a week. So far I like it. The toothbrush itself is very nice. It's lightweight and feels nice in the hand. The bamboo feels strong and not cheap. The bristles are nice, but a little harder than I am use to. The bristles haven't caused my gums to bleed or any sensitivity to my teeth. What I do wish is that there was some kind of tongue scraper. Overall, I definitely think toothbrush is worth trying out.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014TK6AUK

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment