Thursday, October 22, 2015

Oleavine Foot Soak Review


I recently tried and have been using the Oleavine body wash religiously and loved it. When I saw this foot soak I knew that I was going to love it just as much as the body wash.

For those that don't know, tea tree oil is good for a variety of things like body odor, fungus, foot odor, etc. The foot soak bag is pretty large, so it should last a while depending on how often you use it. All you need is just two-three tablespoons of it in some warm water and soak for about 20 minutes. I would recommend that you use it in a well ventilated area because the odor is a bit on the strong side. My husband and I made the mistake of using it in our bathroom and ended up overwhelmed by the odor. The foot soak does soften your feet which is great if you have dry feet. My husband had very itchy feet after a few days of using this foot soak he noticed that his feet weren't itchy. He also noticed that he didn't need to spray his foot odor spray in his shoes as often.

Overall, I am very pleased with this foot soak and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great foot soak.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Athletes-Toenail-Calluses-Irritation-Soothing/dp/B015GVI57W

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment