Monday, October 5, 2015

Eyeglassio review



I wear glasses and pretty picky when it comes to which ones I put on. I got the chance to review a pair of glasses from Eyeglassio and so glad I did. I love that they had a variety of styles and colors. There is a little something for everyone (women, men and even kids). It is very simple to upload your prescription and select what kind of extra "features" you want (tinted or/and anti-scratch). You can choose to put in your prescription or leave them just for fashion wear. There is also sunglasses to choose from. They have very affordable prices. I chose the Lahoma style and LOVE it! I love the thickness of the frame, and how it fits on my face. I also love how sturdy and well made they feel. The frames are made of a thick plastic that doesn't bend easily. Overall, I would definitely recommend these glasses to anyone and everyone who needs glasses or just likes to wear them for style.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment