Sunday, October 11, 2015

Octopus Tripod Review


I love making videos on my phone. I already have a mini tripod that is similar to this one, but I figured I could always use a second one, especially while on the go. Before owning a tripod, I would place my phone against something and mid-video my phone would fall. I love this tripod because it fits my iPhone perfectly. It's very sturdy and don't fall over with the weight of the phone. I love that you can also use it for cameras as well! You can bend the legs. No more worrying about it falling down. Overall, this is a fantastic product!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/a/dp/B00MIO17T4


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment