Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oak Leaf Vanity Mirror Review



This picture doesn't do justice as to how adorable the Oak Leaf vanity mirror is. I needed a vanity mirror for my dresser so that when I get ready in my room I can see my face while applying my makeup. I use to have a large door sized mirror, but with a baby I didn't think it was safe to have out anymore and decided I needed something smaller and that would be out of the way. It fits with just about any room decor. It does have a chrome finish. Upon inspection, I didn't notice any kind of flaking or cracking on the finish. If you decide to keep it in the bathroom you don't have to worry about the moisture ruining it. It does have a 5x magnifying side which is great when you're plucking out your eyebrows, putting eyeliner or fake eyelashes. It does have some weight at the base so that it doesn't tip and fall over while sitting on a flat surface. When it first came it wasn't assembled. There was no instructions on how to put it together, but it literally took less than two minutes to assemble it. Overall, I am very pleased with this Oak Leaf vanity mirror and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable mirror.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Tabletop-Two-Sided-Swivel-Vanity-Mirror/dp/B01464BDO2/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A38OHMFGKMEP5F

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment