Friday, October 16, 2015

Toy Organizer Bag and Rinse Cup Review



My son has tons of bath toys, and there just isn't enough storage for them all. This fox toy organizer is such an adorable bath toy storage. It only has one front storage pocket, but is a lot roomier than it looks. It is a very sturdy little organizer and the mesh can hold some weight from the toys without falling off. I am pretty impressed how well the suction cup works, the suction cup is a lot larger than ones I have gotten before. I have had other bath organizers that their suction cups didn't hold too good. The material is very well made. I am in love with the embroidery on this little organizer/storage. It does dry quickly and love that and don't have to worry his toys are going to grow mold or mildew on them. The best part of this is that it comes with a little bath/rinse cup. My son enjoys putting water in there and playing with it while I wash his hair. Overall, if you're looking for a cute little toy storage/organizer I would highly recommend this one!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014NC5MGM

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment