Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Travel Jewelry Organiser Review



There is time when I go out of town to see family and need a place to store my jewelry. There is nothing worse than misplacing your jewelry or actually losing it.

This Soloportis jewelry organizer is very nice. I love the quality and how well it's made. There is 2 large compartments that can store bracelets or watches. There is also 3 smaller compartments for things jewelry like earrings and rings. The only thing that I do wish this jewelry organizer had was a storage place for thinner necklaces. I don't feel comfortable putting thinner necklaces in the organizer because they might get tangled up. This is perfect for larger chunky necklaces. I do love that I can see exactly where each piece of jewelry is located instead of guessing where it is. I can tie it close and store it in my purse or luggage. It doesn't take up much room.

Overall, this is a very nice and decent jewelry organizer and I would recommend it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YUC3SU8

  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment