Thursday, September 3, 2015

10 Snap-On Re-Usable White Carbon Electrode Pads Review




My husband and I use our electronic TENS massager daily. It came with 2 sets of electrode pads. We used it so much that the electrode pads were no longer sticking to us and we had to get rid of them. We were in need of new electrode pads and decided to try these ones out and see if they worked for out massager.

These are a set of five, so you get a total of ten electrode pads. They pair is perfectly sealed in small ziplock bags to keep them from getting messed up. Each electrode is sticky and works really well with my TENS massager. They are reusable and can be reused until they no longer stick. They didn't cause me or my husband any rashes or irritation. They also didn't leave any sticky residue behind.

Overall, I am pleased with these electrode pads and would recommend them if you have a TENS and are in need of new electrode pads. 


Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011Q9NWJO 

 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment