Thursday, September 17, 2015

Volmate Oximeter


The Volmate fingertip pulse Oximeter works great. It is super easy to use and gives me an accurate reading every single time I use it. If you're familiar with an oximeter it makes using easy, but if you've never used one before it comes with easy instructions.

This Volmate oximeter does take two AAA batteries which are included. It also comes with a long lanyard so you can wear around your neck and take with you while you go to the gym or just out and about. It also comes with a little carrying bag to store. This oximeter does feel comfortable and secure on my finger and picks up a reading immediately. I do have another oximeter and this does work as good as my other one. The readings are on point. I am a nursing student so this is great so I can take with me to school. This is also FDA approved which is a plus.

Overall, I am very pleased with this oximeter and would definitely recommend it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZZFQRFW

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment