Thursday, September 24, 2015

US Art Supply Paint Set Review


My husband and I both love to draw and paint. I was super excited for these to arrive because I had a couple of projects that I wanted to do.

This set is an awesome set of acrylic paints, brushes, and wooden palette. I didn't realize that it also came with three small canvas's which were a huge bonus. There are 12 beautiful colors. The colors are highly pigmented and makes any painting really stand out. You can easily mix colors if you need a certain color. The paint itself goes on nice and and has a smooth texture. My favorite thing about these paints is that they dry fast. I don't have to wait very long to be able to hang up a canvas. I do have four smaller children and love that these are non-toxic and safe for them to use as well. The palette is very nice and sturdy, and I do love that the paintbrushes don't shed like other paintbrushes that I have had in the past. The canvas are pretty awesome and the perfect size for smaller projects. I have been working on a small project for my son's side of the room and plan to use the canvas' to fill up his wall.

Overall, I am very pleased with this set and would recommend it. This is a great set if you're a beginner or someone who has been painting for years.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PR7E4DU

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment