Thursday, September 10, 2015

Kuuk Nespresso Coffee Pod Carousel Rotating Rack Review


I love this Kuuk coffee pod carousel. I usually store my K-cups in a bin, but it takes up way to much room. I have a rather small kitchen so I try to not clutter up my counters. I needed something that I could store and have them on my counter next to my coffee machine. The K-cups fit well, I do have to sort of work them in there but it's not a big deal. I love that I can store quite a few of them on there. The carousel works well. I can see exactly which K-cup that I want. The carousel is very nice and well made. I love how sturdy it is. It fits in with any kitchen decor. Overall, I love this coffee carousel and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something to store their coffee pods.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X7X5EJO



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment