Thursday, September 3, 2015

Silicone Counter Gap Cover Review


Like most stoves, mine is stuck right in between two counter tops. I don't know how many times I have cleaned my stove-top and counters just for stuff to fall between the gaps. At least once a week I was having to pull my stove out and clean because of all the stuff that would fall.

I was super excited to try these silicone stove counter gap covers from Plum Hill. They come in a pack of two for each side of my stove. They are large enough to fill up those pesky gaps, but they I also have the option to cut them if they didn't fit. They are silicone which means they are very simple to clean. I usually just pull them out every few days and hand wash them. They can also be thrown in the dishwasher for easy clean up. They do hold up to the heat in the dishwasher and don't melt or get messed up. They also come in white, which is a great alternative for those who prefer to match with their appliances.

Overall, I am very pleased and happy with these gap counters and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to keep things from falling between their stoves. 


Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Stove-Counter-Gaps-Covers/dp/B011GWQTNM/ie=UTF8?m=A2ZLZVDL7G4LZK&keywords=word+word 

 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment