Thursday, September 3, 2015

Easy@Home Oximeter Review



The Easy@Home fingertip pulse Oximeter works great at giving me an accurate reading. It is super easy to use. If you're familiar with an oximeter it makes using easy, but if you've never used one before it comes with easy instructions.

This Oximeter does take two AAA batteries (included). I love that it doesn't need those pesky hard to find expensive circle batteries. It also comes with a long lanyard so you can wear around your neck and take with you while you go to the gym or just out and about. It also comes with a little black pouch that you can easily attach to your pants or belt. It makes for great storage as well. This oximeter does feel comfortable and secure on my finger and picks up a reading immediately. I do have another oximeter and this does work as good as my other one. The readings are on point. I am a nursing student so this is great so I can take with me to school. This is also FDA approved which is a plus.

Overall, I am very pleased with this oximeter and would definitely recommend it.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment