Wednesday, September 23, 2015

12 Pack of Silicone Bento Divider Cup Mold Review



These are fantastic silicone baking cups and great for every kitchen. I have used silicone baking cups in the past and LOVE them. I made my kids cupcakes and muffins and love how fast and evenly it distributes heat. The cupcakes were easy to pop out of the liners and were mess free. They came out perfectly and I was able to frost like I normally do. These are really easy to wash, warm soapy water. They dry fast and they are good to go for the next time you want to make cupcakes or muffins. I love that I don't have to spend money on anymore cupcake/muffin liners that are just going to end up in the trash. You get 12 baking cups which is fantastic if you're making large parties or breakfast's.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010BPB430


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment