Wednesday, September 23, 2015

4 Pack 4oz Cobalt Lotion Bottles Review


I have three bathrooms and my family goes thru a lot of hand soap, but I hate having to buy so many hand soap bottles. It is a waste of money, when you can just buy a large bottle and refill the little ones. The problem with the plastic bottles is that over time they start to get squashed or something just goes wrong with them. When I saw these cobalt glass bottles I fell in love and had to have them. I have one in each of my bathrooms filled with soap.I also keep one filled with lotion on my nightstand. I think these are perfect for numerous things. If you're into essential oils, handmade soaps, hand sanitizers, lotions, etc. These bottles are great for that. Overall, I would definitely recommend them, I think they would make a great addition to any bathroom or bedroom.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010QSLZJA

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment