Thursday, September 17, 2015

Harry the Bunny Review



Harry the Bunny is seriously the cutest little stuffed animal that I have ever seen. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be as big as it was. When I saw the original listing for it I thought it was going to be your average small plush toy. It is so beautiful, soft and I just love it.

This Bunny toy plush is well made and the material is high quality. This toy looks like it will last my son a very long time. Harry the bunny has quickly become my son's favorite plush toy. This is something that would go great in a nursery. This would make a great baby shower gift, birthday gift, or just a new toy. I would definitely recommend it, because it's just the cutest and I am sure any kid would love to have it!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Deal-BabyFirstTV-Toddlers-Birthday/dp/B00E8UINPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438778133&sr=8-1&keywords=plush

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment