Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wooden Makeup Brush Review



I have been using these makeup brushes for about a month and am so in love with them. What I love about them is the quality of the brushes. They are very soft and do a fantastic job on blending. I love how nice and gentle they feel on my face. They don't shed much, which is a huge plus. I have other makeup brushes that would constantly shed every time I would use them. They are also very simple to clean. I just use a very gentle natural soap, wash them and leave them out to dry. The wooden handles feel nice in my hand and I love that they are larger than others I have had in the past. Overall, I am very pleased and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to replace old makeup brushes or add to their collection. You will love these.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment