Thursday, September 24, 2015

US Art Supply "Del Mar" Aluminum Studio Easel Review



I have a few other US Art Supply Easels, that I knew I had to get this one for my husband's little art room. My only complaint would be that this didn't come with instructions, which can be a pain for someone who has never owned a easel before. My husband is familiar with canvas's and how to put them together, so it was pretty simple for him. The canvas holder is adjustable which I personally really like. The easel is very sturdy and not flimsy at all. It is larger than other easels' that we have and we would have to take it apart to store it if we ever decided too. I do wish that we could just fold for storing. Overall, I am very pleased with this easel and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get one. You will not be disappointed.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PR8XMJQ


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment