Thursday, September 3, 2015

12/24 2pk Muffin Cavities Review




My kiddos love home made muffins in the morning as well as cupcakes. With school right around the corner I couldn't resist getting this Cornucopia mini muffin and cupcake pan.

What I love about this set is you get two silicone pans. One is for 12 cupcakes/muffins and the other is a mini pan that can make 24 mini cupcakes/muffins. These are very easy to use. I love that my food doesn't get stuck to the bottom of them nor does it get burnt. They are very easy to clean. I hand wash them and not sure if these are dishwasher safe as I have not tried it yet. These are very heat resistant and hold up well in the oven. These also hold up well in the freezer and fridge. My kids and I have made cupcakes, muffins, jello molds and even pizza cups. They are BPA free which is a huge plus.

Overall, I am very pleased with these baking pans and would definitely recommend them to anyone who enjoys baking. 


Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Muffin-Cupcake-Maker-2-pack/dp/B0112WDVN2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437161392&sr=8-1&keywords=B0112WDVN2&pebp=1437161394989&perid=19DAQHQCDA5HHYSEFGBD 

 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment