Saturday, September 26, 2015

Luxe Beauty Essentials Large Microfiber Hair Towel Review



I have really long hair that takes forever to dry. I have bought other microfiber towels that claim to dry your hair quickly but didn't. My problem with the other microfiber towels is that they don't all of my hair wrapped in the towel. Most of my hair would fall out or it just simply couldn't be wrapped with how long it is. When I got the opportunity to try out the Luxe Beauty Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel I couldn't pass it up. What I love about it is that it's larger than your traditional microfiber hair towel. It also dries my hair relatively quick. I love that it soaks up most of the water out of my hair after I shower. I also love that when I hang it to dry it doesn't take as long to dry as my other hair towels. This does hold up well in both washer and dryer. I have washed it several times already and it still looks as new as the first time I tried it. Overall, I would definitely recommend this microfiber hair towel. I am positive you will love it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZS1E8NG

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment