Thursday, September 24, 2015

US ART SUPPLY CANVAS REVIEW







I have been working on redecorating my son's side of his room for the last few months. I wanted to personally handpaint canvas's and hang them up. I have owned several US Art Supply products and knew that these canvas's weren't going to disappoint me.


 I am very glad I got the chance to try them out. I love that this set comes with several sizes and personally I think these are well made and perfect for painting. They aren't like other canvas's that have the stretch material all around. It's more of a flat canvas, which is perfect for my painting projects. I do love that on the back of the canvas there is a place where you can write information about your painting and such.

 Overall, I am very pleased with this set and would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone who likes to paint.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TOVNNQO

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment