Thursday, September 3, 2015

Self-Closing Outlet Covers by Safety Baby Review



My son is three and rambunctious, like most three year old boys he gets into everything and anything. We have plenty of locks on our cabinet and drawers so he can't get into cleaning products or other harmful toxins. We even baby proofed his playroom where he spends most of his time. Although, he has never messed with outlets it is still a concern.

These safety baby self-closing outlet covers are great and something I wish I had when my older daughters were smaller. They are very simple to install. All you need is a screwdriver and you're set. We did have the ones you plug in, but there are times when I needed to vacuum and would forget to put them back. With these you don't have to worry about that. The cover moves to the right side when you need to use it, and moves back to cover the socket when you're not using it.

 Overall, these are perfect for my household and I am very pleased with these safety outlet covers. I would definitely recommend them to any household with smaller children.

Get yours here:--> http://amzn.com/B011WLTCHW



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment