Monday, September 21, 2015

4 Pack Soap By ClockworkCornucopia Review



Anytime that I can get my hands on a homemade soap I will. This four packs of soap smell so good and leave me feeling clean. I love that they are all natural and made with essential oils. I don't have to worry about these soaps containing any kind of chemical or toxic ingredients. I love that they are safe for my whole family, children included, to use. 

 They are a bit strong when it comes to scent, but don't smell bad at all. They do a great job of lathering up and leaving my skin feeling clean without stripping the moisture from my skin and leaving it feeling dry. I have very sensitive skin and love that this soap doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated. It hasn't caused my skin to break out either, which is a HUGE plus. The only downfall about handmade soaps is that they tend to waste pretty fast.

 Overall, I would definitely recommend these soaps. I think they are great because they are natural and smell fantastic.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment