Saturday, September 12, 2015

US Art Tabletop Easel



My ten year old daughter loves to draw and paint. My husband and I recently got her a desk for her room and she had wanted some kind of easel for her room as well. She has the US Art Supply wood desk easel and we all loved it. We decided we would get this for her as well. 

What I love about it is that it's the perfect size to put on top of her desk. It's nice and sturdy and doesn't fall over when we place a canvas on it. We were able to put an 5x7 canvas up for her to work on. They also hold up smaller canvas's well. It folds up when she wants to put it away and doesn't take up much room.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves to paint, especially someone who is just a beginner or just tight on space. My daughter is very happy with her new easel. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment