Friday, December 4, 2015

8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri



I have owned several pans that have claimed to be non-stick, but after a few uses food would stick to the pan. I have been using this daily for the past two weeks and love it. This is 8'' which isn't very big, but great for things like grilled cheese, small omelets, pancakes and eggs. I have tried it on medium high heat and nothing burns or sticks, but I honestly wouldn't recommend using it on high heat. The inside of the pan is textured and leaves an interesting impression on our grilled cheese and pancakes. When I received the pan I was happy to see that a pan protector was included. This comes in handy if you have limited storage and stack your pans on top of each other. It helps to protect the non-stick coating and won't destroy it. Clean up was a breeze. Since my food didn't stick all I did was hand wash it with hot soapy water and a nonabrasive sponge. I wouldn't recommend to put this in the dishwasher so that it can last. Overall, I am very pleased with this Ozeri frying pan and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new pan to replace an old pan.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005470CB6?ref_=cm_rdp_product

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment