Friday, December 4, 2015

Ohuhu digital message alarm board review



The Ohuhu digital message alarm board is pretty cool. Setting the time and date did take me a while because it's a little complicated to figure out at first.The time does look a little distorted when a room is well lit, but I can make out the time and date well when the lights are dim or off. My favorite part about this alarm is the message board. If you have an important thing you want to remember when you wake up all you have to do is write it down and when the alarm goes off you will see the message when you press down to turn it off. The only down fall is the light doesn't stay on for too long. This does take 3AAA batteries (not included) so keep that in mind when ordering. The battery issue isn't a problem for me, but for some it may be. The marker and eraser did work well for me. Overall, I am pleased with the Ohuhu digital alarm and think it's worth trying.

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu%C2%AE-Digital-Temperature-Message-Board/dp/B00SR3O814/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447823929&sr=8-1&keywords=B00SR3O814

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment