Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Coconut Oil Swish Review



Oral hygiene is very important to me. I brush, floss and use mouthwash 2x a day just like my dentist recommended. I have heard the benefit of coconut oil and using it as to keep breath fresh and oral bacteria in check. I have been using this stuff for almost two weeks now and so far love it. I use it right before I brush my teeth and swish for 30 seconds, because the taste is a little strong. It leaves me with a bright smile and clean looking and feeling teeth. At night I tend to get dry mouth causing me to get up several times to drink some water, but after using this stuff I have noticed that I am not waking up as often at night to drink water. You do have to warm this up so that it melts, but it feels nice when swishing around. Overall, I am very pleased with this virgin coconut oil swish and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get fresh breath and keep their teeth looking white.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014RJ4UXW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445566366&sr=1-1&keywords=teeth+whitening

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment