Saturday, December 5, 2015

Easy@Home Baby Monitor Review


My husband and I had bought a baby monitor for our son a while back, but it was one that you needed to hook up to our wifi. Honestly, the thing was a waste of money because the picture came out fuzzy. We decided we would give this Easy@Home baby monitor a try and so glad we did.

It's a pretty simple and straight forward baby monitor. There is no connecting to our WiFi. We just plug it in and it immediately starts working. I think the quality of the picture is way better than I was expecting. There is no fuzz or interference. The sound quality is also great, there is no distortion. I do love that I can hear my son cry when he is awake and love that with the VOX function I can talk to him while in another room. I have a small toddler so this camera gives me peace of mind while in another room. The night vision also works lovely, now I can keep an eye on my son at night. This is perfect for anyone with a child and would make a great baby shower gift. I also think this would work great if you have a pet or as a little security camera. Overall, I would give this baby monitor a five out of five stars and definitely recommend it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Home-Wireless-3-5-Inch-Infrared/dp/B00O5FP5KQ/ref=sr_1_102?ie=UTF8&qid=1447348445&sr=8-102&keywords=baby+monitor+video


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment