Saturday, December 19, 2015

US Art Supply Washable Markers Bucket Set Review


My three year old little boy loves to color. We mostly got him colors, but seeing his big sisters use markers he wanted some as well. I decided I would get him this 48 count markers for him to use. There is four of each color and 12 different color sets. I love that it comes in it's own nice little bucket for easy storage. Each color marker is the perfect size for his little hands. Each marker is easy and safe to use. They are a lot nicer than I was expecting when it comes to coloring. The plus side about this set is that these markers are washable. I allowed my son to draw in his bed while I was doing laundry and he got some marker on his white pillow case. I didn't think that it would completely come out, but I was wrong. After washing his pillow case it came out as clean as it was before getting stained. Overall, I am very pleased with this set of markers and would definitely recommend them to anyone who has a toddler or child who loves to color. This set is definitely worth having.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018MR7HYO

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment