Sunday, December 20, 2015

BriaUSA Kid's Hangers



My little boy has a tons of clothes. When he was smaller we didn't really use much hangers, but as he got older we did find ourselves in need of them because he wasn't going thru clothes like crazy. With four kids I don't think there is a such thing as too many hangers, at least not in my house.

The BriaUSA Hangers are stunning! I love how sturdy, sleek, and thin these are. They are so much better than the plastic hangers that you can find at any regular store. There are times when I like to wash and hang my son's clothes to dry, especially his delicate clothes that I can't throw in the dryer. These hangers are great because the wetness doesn't ruin the hanger. I also like that it doesn't have any snag plastic sides where it can tear or rip up a shirt. The texture of the hangers ensure that no of his clothes slide or fall on the floor. I can hang their pants, shirts, belts, or jackets. I can also hang a complete outfit. Each pack has 10 hangers. The green color is for a either boys or girls and the blue is more for boys.

Overall, these are high quality hangers and a great addition to any closet. I would definitely recommend them.

Get yours here:



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment